Transfer students are undergraduate students that have earned 30 or more semester hours of transferable credit (45 quarter hours) from previously attended colleges or universities. Students that have less than 30 hours are considered freshman and are required to meet admission requirements for Entering Freshman. As a transfer student, you must be eligible to return to the institution which you last attended.
Application deadlines for CSU are:
Summer - April 15th
Fall - June 30th
Spring - November 30th
- You will apply online through the Columbus State website . Once we receive ALL the required transcripts, the review process normally takes approximately 2 weeks. Please know that processing times may vary throughout the year.
- You can monitor your application status, verify receipt of transcripts, schedule visits, and much more through your online MyCSU account
- Want to log into your MyCSU account for the first time? Here are the directions.
- During this time we encourage you to utilize the course equivalency form to see how your courses may transfer to Columbus State.
- Once you have applied to CSU, you will receive a letter/email from us with your student ID # or 909 number. Once you receive this letter, you will also want to utilize the Admitted Student To Do List in your MyCSU account and on this website
International TRANSFER students
Please visit our International Admission website for more information about applying to Columbus State