International Graduate Application
- Submit this Application for Admission form, accompanied by a $50 non-refundable application fee, to
the Admissions Office. A check or money order should be made payable to CSU; the university is not
responsible for cash sent through the mail.
- Applicants seeking admission to a Master’s program must request that an official transcript from
each International college or university attended be sent directly to a NACES approved organization
for a professional evaluation. (www.naces.org)
- All applicants requesting admission to a graduate program are required to submit official test scores
on an entrance examination appropriate to the degree objective. Applicants for a Master of Education
degree, a Master of Science degree, a Master of Public Administration degree, and a Specialist in
Education degree must submit scores of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Applicants for a
Master of Business Administration degree must submit scores of the Graduate Management
Admission Test (GMAT). Requests for GMAT and GRE scores may be sent to ETS at the following
Graduate Management Admissions Test ETS, Box 966, Princeton, NJ 08540In addition, if English is not student’s native language, a Test of English as a Foreign Language
Graduate Record Examination ETS, Box 966, Princeton, NJ 08540
(TOEFL) is required for admission, unless the applicant’s undergraduate degree was from a U.S.
Applicants who wish to take any of these examinations on the CSU campus should contact the
Testing Center at (706) 568-2226. GRE and GMAT scores from tests taken more than five years prior
to application for admission will not be accepted.
- Applicant must submit a completed Certificate of Immunization. Forms are available online at:
- A financial guarantee form must be submitted along with an official bank statement showing
availability of funds for an academic year (Fall and Spring semesters). Forms could be downloaded
from the website at: http://admissions.columbusstate.edu/forms/
- Data such as ethnic origin, sex, and handicap are used for statistical reporting and will not be used in
any way for rendering admission decision.
- Action will not be taken on the application until all the credentials listed above have been received.
- International applicants are to meet the following priority deadlines (all the necessary documents need to be
submitted by the appropriate date):
Fall semester - June 1st
Spring Semester - November 1st
Summer Semester - May 1st
Please complete the appropriate information and check the appropriate boxes.
A one-time $50 application fee is required.
All information on application should match passport.
This form is for applicants requesting an I-20 form and requiring a student visa. If you are a U.S. citizen or have a permanent resident status please use the Graduate Admission Application.