Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Create an account on GAFutures.org
- Complete a GAFutures CSU Undergraduate Admission Application and select Dual Enrollment to avoid payment
- *Submit test scores electronically:
- Submit official high school transcripts. High schools must submit official transcripts electronically through GaFutures.org or through mail to:
Office of Admissions
Columbus State University
4225 University Avenue
Columbus, GA 31907
- Dual Enrollment Participation Agreement
- This form must be signed and completed by the student, parent/guardian and High School guidance counselor.
Due to the suspension of all in-person SAT, ACT and ACCUPLACER testing opportunities, Columbus State University has also made the decision to waive testing requirements for Dual Enrollment students applying for the Spring, Summer and Fall 2021 semesters. Students must meet the following requirements:
- Be on-track for completing all high school graduation requirements and the USG‘s Required High School Curriculum (RHSC).
- Have at least a 3.0 High School GPA calculated on the RHSC courses completed.
- Successfully completed two units of English. (480 EBRW SAT, 17 English ACT, or 17 Reading ACT can waive this requirement)
- Successfully completed Algebra II or the equivalent. (440 Math SAT or 17 Math ACT can waive this requirement)
Application Priority Deadlines
Fall Semester: May 30th
Spring Semester: November 30th
Summer Term: April 15th