- Application for undergraduate admission found at GAFutures.org
- Certificate of Immunization
- Combined Official SAT Critical Reading and Math score of 970 or ACT English and Math Composite score of 20
- The minimum subsection scores must be:
- SAT Critical Reading 440 and SAT Math 410 on the SAT-1
- ACT English 17 and ACT Math 17 with Composite score of 20
- Minimum Academic GPA 3.0
- Official transcripts from public/private high school
- Dual Enrollment Participation Agreement
Student must meet all requirements for admission. Students not meeting one or more of the requirements will not be admissible to participate in the program.
- GPA Requirement: 3.0 in your core courses on a 4.0 scale.
- Test Scores: Students may take either the ACT or SAT. The following minimum scores are required:
- ACT Requirement: 17 English and 17 Math with a composite score of 20.
- SAT Requirement: 440 Verbal (Critical Reading) and 410 Math (The minimum SAT total score must equal to 970, combining the Critical Reading and Math.)
- Signed Dual Enrollment Participation Agreement must be completed and signed by student, parent/guardian and high school counselor. Once the form is completed it must be mailed or dropped by the Admission Office. (This document is a part of the admission decision.)
Talk to your high school counselor about the classes you want to take. Courses must be selected from the approved Dual Enrollment Course Directory. Coursework taken under the Dual enrollment Program does not count against HOPE Scholarship hours.