Taking the Next Step
Are you ready to make an academic change in pursuit of a bachelor's degree?
Then consider applying to Columbus State University as a transfer student! Experience the CSU TRANSFERmation! With a strong focus on undergraduate education, CSU supports over 6,000 bachelor-degree seeking students in achieving their education goals. Regardless if you are graduating out of an Associate’s program or are seeking different opportunities for educational or career advancement, we are glad you are considering Columbus State, and we look forward to working with you during the transfer admission process.
Transfer students are undergraduates that have earned 30 or more semester hours of transferable credit (45 quarter hours) from a previously attended college or university(s) and a GPA of 2.0. Students that have less than 30 hours are classified as freshmen and are required to meet the admission standards for entering freshman.
In order to transfer to Columbus State University, you must:
- Submit an application to CSU
- Pay a $40 non-refundable application fee
- Submit your official transcript(s) from ALL prior attended institutions via a secured electronic format or delivered in person or mailed in a sealed envelope.
- If your transcript(s) are to be mailed, use the following address:
Columbus State University
c/o Office of Admissions
4225 University Avenue
Columbus, GA 31907
- If you are enrolled at the time of application, request a transcript showing any work prior to the current term to be sent before the CSU admission deadline, and also request one to be sent at the completion of the term.
If you would like more information or you would like to speak to someone in our office,
Director of Admissions-Recruitment